Today, is Election Day!
Polls are open in Virginia until 7:00pm. And voting is EASY!
Here are some reminders!
- Find out where to go and what’s on your ballot before you get to the polls! www.tinyurl.com/VACitizenPortal
- Stand with Gov. McAuliffe, Lt. Gov. Northam, US Senator Warner, Congressman Scott, State Senator Mamie Locke, Delegate Price, the Daily Press, the Richmond Times Dispatch, the Virginia AFL-CIO and MANY MORE to VOTE NO ON #1 – Stand up for working families in Virginia! Tell the General Assembly to keep their hands off of our Constitution! (See previous post)
- The 93rd House District and the 1st Senate District have Special Elections!
- If you or someone you know can’t walk in to the polling location, you can request curbside assistance for them from one of the election officials at the poll.
- Here is a good summary of Election Day Do’s & Don’ts!
- If you are in line by 7:00pm, you must be permitted to vote! But don’t wait until the last minute, go now if you can!
- Take with you your photo ID! If you don’t have one, head to your voter registrar’s office NOW to get one! Don’t wait!
Have Questions? Call Election Protection Hotlines:
- English: 844-4VA-VOTE (844-482-8683) or 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
- Spanish: 888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682)
- Asian languages: 1-888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683)