We are working on Criminal Justice Reform in three main topics:
- Promoting Community Policing
- Supporting Reentry
- Disrupting Mass Incarceration
We are addressing these topics with the following ACTIONS:
- Educational Events – Host community events to education more people about Mass Incarceration, including seminars and forums to discuss how we can impact Criminal Justice Reform right here in our own community
- Bridge Communication Gaps – Find, promote, and share available resources with Ex-Offenders, their families, and the general public.
- Build Relationships – Strengthen the bond between the community and law enforcement by hosting events that build on trust, understanding, accountability, and transparency.
- Legislative Advocacy – Help you let legislators know where you stand on pending legislation that impacts the Criminal Justice System and reentry efforts.
We need your help in the following ways:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and IG to stay up-to-date on our events and activities. Like and share our posts!
- Show up and participate at our events! We need your voice and your input.
- Volunteer to walk communities to share available resources directly with the public.
Contact Darius to join the Criminal Justice Reform interest group!